Result

Like I said on my posting yesterday, prices finally broke that resistance zone with a white bullish candle. So I cut my order loss this morning at 1.6702. ( - 233). But that was for my first order. As you know, I had 3 sell positions. Luckuly, I still got chance to close my 2nd and 3rd orders.

This is the risk for I never set my stop loss, so I should be brave to cut loss when I'm sure that I trade against the market. But its my choice, and I'm comfortable with it.

Just as you know, those 3 sell positions having the same size like I usually used when I only have one posisition (so I still have about 1000 points for back up) :

1st order = 50 %
2nd order = 30 %
3rd order = 20 $

So, the entire result was like this :

50 % x -233 = - 116.5
30 % x       6  =       1.8
20 % x       6  =       1.2
                     ________
                            - 113.5

Wasn't my lucky day... lol


0 comments:

Post a Comment