Analysis (10 September)

I still hold my 3 sell positions based on this fact :



Now look at the pictures below, see horisontal line number 1. That resistance zone is quite strong (arround level 1.6588). Its been 3 months and that resistance was only broken one time (look at the arrow, it was on July 31), but then prices went back down quickly. So, I will wait for the sign to decide what I will do.



I will hold my 3 sell positions if the daily candle still move under that resistance area. Because I think, as long as the resistance zone is not broken yet, prices still have chance to get down at arround level 1.6170 (line number 2). Otherwise, if that line is broken by a long bullish candle (see the circle), that means I have to give up. Note that I will only cut them loss (my 3 sell positions) if resistance is broken by a long bullish candle, and then will try to get the best chance to order buy.

* All the pictures in this page are daily charts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment